There have been many great reads this year and I've enjoyed them so much. I don't feel like I can give them order of enjoyment, so I'm going to list my top five books in no specific order.
- Running by Rhiannon Douglas - a fabulous debut by a great new fantasy author.
- Thumb by John Guy Collick - another great fantasy novel.
- Jackrabbit Junction Jitters by Ann Charles - Ann is the queen of humorous, quirky romances.
- The White Thread by K.B. Hoyle - actually the entire Gateway Chronicles series. Best YA fantasy series I've read in a long time.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth - and again, actually the entire Divergent trilogy. This is more YA fantasy - this time of the post-apocalyptic variety. I know many don't agree with me on the two later books, but I loved them.
What were your favorite books this year?