Is this thing on?
I know you are out there. I can hear you breathing. My hit counter shows it. You ARE reading this blog, but you won't talk to me. Why? Do I not ask the questions you feel like answering? Should I be asking something else? Are you too busy? Are your typing fingers broken?
I'm looking for a bit of feedback here. I want to make your reading experience the best it can be. Sure, I write this blog for me, but I write it for you too. So just for answering a few questions - you can enter to win a $10 Amazon gift card and/or an ebook copy of Lifeboat.
Please tell me:
- What are your favorite things about this blog? (Book reviews? Something else?)
- What would you like to see more of?
- What would you like to see less of?
- What will it take to get you to engage more and leave the occasional comment?
- What brought you here? Did you stop by because of a specific post? Which one?
I'd like to make this a better experience for all of us, so to make it a little bit more fun, I'm offering a $10 Amazon gift card to one randomly selected commenter as chosen by Rafflecopter. Each question you answer of the 5 above gets you an entry. If you answer all 5 you get 5 entries. Use Rafflecopter to mark your entries - only valid comments count. Got it?
Thank you and good luck.